It’s not too late to take part in the 2012 TreeWatch surveys. Whether you are an existing volunteer or have just come across our exciting citizen science project, take part in one of our surveys.
- Survey of horse chestnut leaf miner – www.treewatch.com/leafminer
- Survey of European pear rust, run jointly with the Royal Horticultural Society – www.treewatch.com/pearrust
- Survey of the oak jewel beetle, run jointly with Forest Research – www.treewatch.com/oakjewel
- Survey of powdery mildew on oak, run jointly with Forest Research – www.treewatch.com/powderymildew
Please take part and help us share crucial tree health data with our scientific partners.
Why not get a friend to take part too and help us reach our goal of 1000 trees adopted this year?
We are sorry that some users are experiencing difficulties with entering the data. We are aware that we need to make a number of improvements to make the progress of entering information more logical and with less clicks, and will be implementing these before next year’s survey season. Meanwhile we hope that the following helps:
- Log in
- Click on surveys
- Choose the [pear rust / horse chestnut / oak jewel beetle / powdery mildew] survey page
- Click on the ‘my trees’ tab
- Your tree(s) should appear on the right of the map. Click on it’s name.
- This will bring up below the information you need to update its status.
- When done, click ‘save’