A unit is available to rent from the Sylva Foundation by any business connected with designing or making with wood.
Tenants at the Sylva Wood Centre are part of a vibrant community of woodworkers, enjoying excellent specialist facilities. They also benefit from the growing profile of the charity, for example by taking part in annual events such as Oxfordshire Artweeks and other public events.
- Available from April.
- Size of unit: 450 sq ft / 42 m2 (Dimensions: 9.6 x 4.4m)
- Additional outdoor covered space available (optional): 500 sq ft/46 m2
- Large roller-shutter door access to outside.
- Access to well-equipped Machinery Workshop, including panel saw, planer, thicknesser and band saw.
- Internal double door access to community space.
- Access to community kitchen. Toilets and Shower.
Find out more about the Sylva Wood Centre: www.sylva.org.uk/wood
To talk through your requirements, contact Paul Orsi
Thinking of starting a new business? We support new wood-related businesses through our incubation facilities. Please contact us to find out more.