Forest owners and agents will be aware by now that Forestry Commission England are shortly introducing a new management plan template. Join us and our partners at a series of workshops designed to introduce the plan. The workshops, organised by the Institute of Chartered Foresters, are taking place at venues across England and still have places available.
The new woodland management plan template aims to support more woodlands into management, to ensure compliance with UKFS, and link in with England’s next Rural Development Programme. The workshops incorporate practical advice on using the templates to improve your plans, while offering a better understanding of the FCE’s approval process, and are particularly valuable for forestry practitioners, agents and woodland owners.
Workshop Dates and Locations, 2014
- 14 January – Castle Gate, Newcastle
- 15 January – Preston, Lancashire
- 17 January – Sand Hutton, York
- 28 January – Santon Downham, Suffolk
- 29 January – Oakham, Rutland
- 31 January – Bewdley, Worcestershire
- 24 February – Haldon Forest, Exeter
- 25 February – Westonbirt Arboretum, Gloucestershire
- 27 February – Flimwell, East Sussex
- 28 February – Horndean, Hampshire
For a full range of dates, locations and information on how to book your place click here.