The Sylva Foundation Friends
The Sylva Friends scheme is for anyone who shares our vision for a society that cares for nature while living in harmony with it. We hope you may be interested in becoming a Sylva Friend because you love what we do and how we do it.
By joining the Sylva Friends, you will genuinely become a friend of our dynamic small charity. Your collaborative support will help us make a genuine difference in this world. Together, we will nurture a stronger wood culture, and grow an even better future.
What we will do for you
We will spend your money on delivering our charitable mission, not on cheap giveaways or expensive membership magazines. That doesn’t mean you’ll never receive nothing in return! We will provide you with:
- a quarterly Sylva Friends eNews offering unique insights into our work and special features
- 10% discount in our online shop
- early-bird opportunities (e.g. ticketed events, prints, books etc.)
- exclusive access to bonus material, including recorded talks and presentations by our team
- a Corporate Supporter badge to your webpage or other communications (Corporate members)
What you can do for us
- become a Sylva Friend
- support our events
- spread the word about our work
- keep in touch with us and provide feedback
- consider becoming a volunteer
How much does it cost?
Joining the Sylva Friends costs from just £3 per month. Options:
|£3 per month or £40 if paid annually.
|£500 one-off payment
|£5 per month or £70 if paid annually. (Valid for 2 adults and 2 children).
|£40 per month or £500 annually if paying by direct debit
Complete our simple form below to join the Sylva Friends
Amend your details
Are you an existing Sylva Friend and want to amend your details? Use this form