Tuesday, 26th March 2019, 1030-1530
Teaching Barn, Sylva Wood Centre
Learn how to manage your woodland for wildlife.
The day will include:
- General background on wildlife associated with your woodland
- How to manage your woodland to encourage wildlife
- How to deal with potential conflicting needs between species
- Using the Woodland Wildlife Toolkit
- Use the Woodland Wildlife Toolkit to create an action plan for your woodland.
- Walk through a local woodland assessing its value for wildlife
There will also be an opportunity to have a tour of the Sylva Wood Centre and hear more about the Making Local Woods Work project.
Cost: FREE – 18 places. Book here
Venue: Sylva Wood Centre, Oxfordshire, OX14 4QT
Tutor: Nigel Symes (RSPB) and Paul Orsi (Sylva Foundation)
Bring: Laptop (if possible) for practical session. Boots/waterproofs for woodland walk.
Funded by Making Local Woods Work